Google

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Opening

I created this site to document my efforts at finite element analysis of concrete bridge decks. Specifically, I am interested in modeling the restrained shrinkage of the decks and determining the the effect on global behavior of various design characteristics of the bridges. This work is apart of my dissertation research and is ongoing. This site is by no means an "expert" site but rather an arena in which I can deposit some of the fruits--small though they may be--of my labors. Furthermore, I welcome any comments, suggestions, criticisms, and/or ecouragement anyone with expertise or knowledge in this area may have to offer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jake, I plan to build a slab model in Ansys which will use reinforce bars in the slab like what you did. Could you show me how to create it by using Ansys
you can contact me by my email: daitrile@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot,

Tri

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mario said...

HI!
Any chance to contact Jake directly?
Is this blog still going?
Thanx!

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home